Sunday 30 September 2012

Learning from Challenge #2

You can now find Challenge #2 here. It's quite fluffy with a bit of strong language, but I feel it's much better than what I wrote last night. Let me know if you beg to differ!

Writing in the past tense was much easier and giving the characters more story, too. What I struggled with this time was coming to an end, so I will try to read a bit more erotica this afternoon, checking out how people end their books and stories.

Hopefully there is at least one more story to come this afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my work, I really appreciate your input! Your comment will be posted after I have reviewed it. If you would rather like to email me directly, please feel free to get in touch via clara.farnell@gmail.com!