Monday 1 October 2012

Thank you twitter!

I am really starting to enjoy the amazing erotic romance community on twitter. Some of these people are real heroes of mine and it is always delicious when they answer your tweets and post amazing stuff!

I also come across the #sinfulsundayflashfiction competition on twitter and really hope to participate again. Writing super shorts (eg 200 words) feels like just the right length for me at the moment. You can now find the hot prompter and my story here. Of course, the other entries are smoking, too, and you can read about them on Rebecca Grace Allen's website.

Having started the very productive tradition of writing a story before lunch, I will endevour to do that again today. I have just got the same amount of time left as yesterday, so that should fit nicely. Keeping my eye out for what audiences want (and eventually would pay for), I want to get better BDSM (and m/m), so riding on the rough sex wave from yesterday's competition, the words

1. stay
2. overcome
3. shady

should fit nicely. Fingers crossed anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my work, I really appreciate your input! Your comment will be posted after I have reviewed it. If you would rather like to email me directly, please feel free to get in touch via clara.farnell@gmail.com!