Thursday 29 November 2012

Winning Nanowrimo!

And here endeth the month of November: One day early and 51,118 words richer.

Nano has been an amazing experience and I feel absolutely elated after actually finishing a whole book. Thank god it's over though- I don't think I could have done it for more than four weeks!

Here are my stats:




It's really interesting to see how my productivity spiked and I then allowed myself some rest- in regular intervals :-)

Tomorrow I am going to upload bits of it to smashwords and will also start editing. 

A big thanks to everyone who helped me along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my work, I really appreciate your input! Your comment will be posted after I have reviewed it. If you would rather like to email me directly, please feel free to get in touch via clara.farnell@gmail.com!