Wednesday 20 February 2013

Editing

Hello everybody!

I know I haven't blogged in ages, but finally the time has come for me to edit my nanowrimo project, The First Time, and so I thought it would be great to touch base again! The lovely @LilahLangdon has helped me with my first draft (written in a crazy rush during November) and it is really wonderful to read her comments- it makes editing a breeze!

Not much has happened in my writer verse since I posted here last. Because of my new work and the PhD things have been a bit manic and without the motivation of Nanowrimo, sitting down to write has been much harder than expected. Lilah encouraged me to submit something for one of the Sinful Sundays a few weeks ago (and I promptly became runner up); but apart from that the only writing I have done has been for my thesis. 

I am hoping to have the book edited by next Tuesday and then it will just be about sorting out the formatting and putting it up on Smashwords! Fingers crossed people will read it eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my work, I really appreciate your input! Your comment will be posted after I have reviewed it. If you would rather like to email me directly, please feel free to get in touch via clara.farnell@gmail.com!