Saturday 29 September 2012

#1 Writing session

After procrastinating some more with a name generator (plus a brilliant resource to stuff as much poshness as possible into an English name) and finally generating three sex words, I am now finally about to get writing properly. Here is tonight's challenge:

1. SEXUALLY FIXATED
2. laugh
3. large

Oliver and Leroy.

Looks like I am actually going to start off my first session with some m/m which is a bit scary but will be educational.

See you later! (eg: 'No more procrastination for you, Clara!')

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my work, I really appreciate your input! Your comment will be posted after I have reviewed it. If you would rather like to email me directly, please feel free to get in touch via clara.farnell@gmail.com!