Tuesday 13 November 2012

More badges!

Believe it or not, but I have just won the Sinful Sunday flashfiction competition again! I am super excited! You can find all of the entries here.

This time, the judge said: 'This story had fabulous tension and an attention to detail that made it steamy hot. I like that their relationship is both established and evolving.'

I love writing short pieces because they make you think about every little word. I wish Nano was like that, too!

In other news and on the Nano front I have cracked 2k today, so I now have another 2k 'spare' in case I will have to take a day off some time in the future. All in all, a pretty good writing day I would say!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my work, I really appreciate your input! Your comment will be posted after I have reviewed it. If you would rather like to email me directly, please feel free to get in touch via clara.farnell@gmail.com!