Sunday 11 November 2012

Nano Stats

If you have not yet had a look at my NaNo page, this is what I have been busy with in the last 10 days:

'This is the story of Rose and all of the sexual firsts in her life. Growing up in a small town in Devon, England, she discovers sex at 16 and doesn't look back. Moving from her first kiss through BDSM and other fantasies, we follow her life as it unfolds through the power of her senses.'

Have a look at my NaNo chapters so far:


In the beginning, I had planned to write 1,6k on each chapter to have one chapter a day, but somehow it's not really turning out that way! I still haven't finished chapter 5 (mainly concerned with the new boyfriend going down on our heroine!) and I have got the feeling that the next one is going to be even longer.

On the topic, here is my NaNo word graph until now:


I have been going pretty steadily and I am pretty proud that I have been able to keep it up every day :-) Fingers crossed it's going to continue that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my work, I really appreciate your input! Your comment will be posted after I have reviewed it. If you would rather like to email me directly, please feel free to get in touch via clara.farnell@gmail.com!