Sunday 4 November 2012

The NanoWriMo experience

Day four of NaNoWriMo. I am doing alright (on target with 6760 words) but things are getting a bit tricky because I still don't have a decent internet connection at home. Updating my score via my mobile is pretty boring! Hopefully my router should finally arrive tomorrow and I will return to being the social network fient I was a few days ago!

Although making sure that I have 1667 new words has been pretty tough, it actually makes me write, which is great. I am a word count fetishist, so making sure I have got the numbers is running in my blood anyway! In a way, I feel like I might be cheating a tiny bit because my PhD schedule is still pretty flexible and I can actually write either in the morning or the evening- I haven't had one evening yet where I sat there at 9pm without having done my words for the day. Let's see how long I can keep that up!

My story, a lifetimes of a woman's sexual words, is coming along nicely and some of the stuff is actually pretty good- or so I think anyway! Get in touch if you'd like to test-read some! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my work, I really appreciate your input! Your comment will be posted after I have reviewed it. If you would rather like to email me directly, please feel free to get in touch via clara.farnell@gmail.com!