Sunday 11 November 2012

NaNoWriMo: Week two

After ten days of NanoWriMo I am gobsmacked that I am still sane enough to sit down write a (short) blogpost! I feel like I am reading and writing instead of breathing by now and I actually dream about words coming out of my hands.

At the moment I am only around 1k words ahead of the curve, but at least I am not behind! Writing in advance has been a nightmare, but I am trying to have 2000 new words by the time I go to bed every day.

Yesterday was also an exciting day because I went to Leeds to meet the other lovely people from the #nanoyorks group. All together we are currently the 21st most successful nano group in the world, so it is pretty amazing to have other passionate contenders so close by!

Here's to the next 20 days!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my work, I really appreciate your input! Your comment will be posted after I have reviewed it. If you would rather like to email me directly, please feel free to get in touch via clara.farnell@gmail.com!